Brickell on the River is comprised of a 43 and 46 story building, located on the river as the name suggests. Brickell on the River couldn’t have a better location.
You’ll enjoy residential features like open gourmet kitchens, sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, European-style cabinetry, bathroom with marble floors and countertops, Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and European-style fixtures and hardware. As for the amenities at Brickell on the River look for 24-hour security, concierge and valet, the Miami Riverfront Café and promenade, an exciting club room, five-floor fitness center and much more.
Brickell on the River in the Brickell area is one of the nicest places to live in South Florida. Brickell on the River is close to ultra popular Miami Beach, only minutes from Brickell on the River. In addition, Brickell on the River is close to Key Biscayne and you can also visit the city of Coral Gables not far from Brickell on the River. For more shopping, visit Mary Brickell Village near Brickell on the River.
- Dramatic circular arrival with gracious porte cochere entrance
- Exquisitely appointed and furnished two-story lobby with cascading water feature
- Exclusive second floor Martini Bar
- Tropically landscaped infinity edge pool and sun deck on the 11th floor overlooking the river
- Riverfront Promenade
- Riverfront Café
- Spectacular views overlooking the Miami River
- Private Ladies’ and Men’s floor each with it’s own sauna, whirlpool, steam, lockers and dressing areas
- Cardiovascular and strength training
- Free Weights
- Circuit training
- Separate aerobics area
- 24-hour valet
- White Glove concierge
- Business Center
- Open gourmet kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances
- European style cabinets with granite countertops
- Bathrooms feature marble floors and counters
- Jacuzzi type tubs and glass shower enclosure