The Millecento is an upcoming “boutique” condo tower set to be located on South Miami Avenue. The building will be 42 stories tall and contain about 382 units for sale available with square footage ranging from 578 to 1,270 square feet.
Amenities at Millecento condo will include a fitness facility, swimming pool, and many more features that have yet to be announced. Some of the names behind the building include renowned Carlos Ott and illustrious South Florida developer The Related Group.
Millecento in the Brickell area is one of the nicest places to live in South Florida. Millecento is close to ultra popular Miami Beach, only minutes from Millecento. In addition, Millecento is close to Key Biscayne and you can also visit the city of Coral Gables not far from Millecento. For more shopping, visit Mary Brickell Village near Millecento.
- A lobby with 24 hour security and concierge
- Street level retail
- Cielo Club Pool
- Club Citta Clubhouse
- Large expansive gym
- Spa and sauna
- Top of the line European designed cabinets
- Imported stone countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Imported porcelain tile floors
- European under mounted sink
- European bahtroom cabinetry
- Stone bathroom countertops
- Imported porcelain tile bathroom floors
- Glass enclosed shower and soaking tub