The variety of floor plans is one of the many appealing features of Onyx on the Bay in Miami. The building itself emanates the city's own elegantly cerulean oceanfront and sun-drenched ambiance. Besides offering standard amenities, Onyx also features a substantially large fitness center known as a “cardio theater” which, in addition to state of the art equipment, also comes with plenty of entertainment.
The Onyx on the Bay condo has a barbecue grill and bar near the heated infinity edge pool which makes for a perfect reason to have pool party. On the eighth floor you’ll find a serene sunset garden you can visit or you can spend some time relaxing in the building’s spa. The terraces at Onyx are all private and secluded.
Onyx on the Bay in the downtown Miami area is one of the nicest places to live in South Florida. Onyx on the Bay is close to all of the popular spots in the area like Bayside, only minutes or even seconds from Onyx on the Bay. In addition, Onyx on the Bay is close to Key Biscayne, Coral Gables and you can also visit the city of Miami Beach less than twenty minutes from Onyx on the Bay. For more shopping, visit Mary Brickell Village near Onyx on the Bay.
- Infinity-edged, heated pool and whirlpool
- Fitness center with cardio-theater
- Pool side BBQ grill and bar
- 32-seat movie theater
- 8th floor sunset garden
- 24-hour concierge,valet
- Electronic garage access
- Controlled entry at each garage level
- Climate controlled wine cellar
- Wireless internet access in all public areas
- Pre wired for cable TV, high-speed Internet and multiple phone lines
- Bay and city view from private terraces
- Modern appliances
- Granite and marble countertops
- Stacked washer and dryer