The 1800 Las Olas condo in Fort Lauderdale is a five story building by Ocean Land Investments, Inc. located south of Las Olas Boulevard, one of the most popular roadways in the city which comprises part of the area also referred to as Las Olas. The building has eight units and they are each designed to provide plenty of space along with vistas of the city skyline and the waterfront.
Amenities and features at 1800 Las Olas include private storage areas for each of the eight Fort Lauderdale condos for sale within the building in addition to a heated saltwater pool, a Zen garden, a barbecue area, a modern fitness center, Wi-Fi in the common areas and a complimentary boat slip for each residence. Floor to ceiling windows, oversized balconies with glass railings and quartz countertops are a small sample of what to expect within the units.
The Las Olas area is always full of various places to explore, from dining to dancing to shopping and more. It's also near the Fort Lauderdale beaches which are east of 1800 Las Olas. Also to the east is the Las Olas Marina and you'll find other interesting sights in the city like the Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, the Broward County Convention Center and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
- Heated saltwater pool
- Outdoor barbecue area
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Zen gardens with Royal Palms
- Outdoor storage space for kayaks, water-skis, paddleboards, etc.
- Garage bike storage
- Private storage area for each unit
- Semi-private elevators that lead to individual foyer entry
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Spacious floor plans with high ceilings
- Beautiful water and downtown skyline views
- Floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact windows
- Oversized balconies with glass railings
- High-end kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Gas range in large chef’s kitchens
- Frameless, glass-enclosed showers
- Large, walk-in closets
- Smart-technology ready
- Decorator ready