The Gulfstream Park Tower in Hallandale Beach is a 21 story building by The Stronach Group developer with architecture by Behar Font & Partners. As the name of the building suggests, it's located within Gulfstream Park, a “racino” (a casino and racetrack) that's become one of the most important venues in the United States for horse racing. The condominium is comprised of 182 units available with one, two or three bedrooms.
A modern fitness center, poolside cabanas, a pair of swimming pools are some of the relaxation minded amenities found within the Gulfstream Park Tower condo. There is also an activity room for children and teenagers plus a great room that has vistas of the pool and the community gardens. The Hallandale Beach condos for sale within the building have 675 to 1,700 square feet of living area and offer a number of high end features such as European kitchen cabinetry, designer flooring and oversized balconies if you choose a penthouse. Pets are also welcome.
Besides Gulfstream Park itself, residents of Gulfstream Park Tower are near various restaurants and there is also the city's namesake beaches to explore. Because Hallandale Beach is between Hollywood and Aventura, you'll also be able to explore the former's beaches and downtown area or the latter's popular Aventura Mall. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is barely thirty minutes north.
- Luxury living in Gulfstream Park Tower, among the vibrant restaurants, shops and entertainment of the Village
- Two private residence pools
- Fitness center
- Pool cabanas and lounge areas
- Lush residential landscaping
- 24 hour security
- Assigned self-parking and valet
- Pet-friendly environment
- Great Room overlooking the pool and gardens
- Activity room for children and teens
- Residences with studios, one, two, and three bedrooms
- Penthouse units featuring oversized balconies
- Sweeping city, racetrack and ocean views
- European style cabinetry
- Designer flooring throughout residences