The Setting is a community of just five upscale residences in the city of South Miami designed by architect Roney Mateu. Each of The Setting homes for sale is being created with its own signature look. These homes are known as the Plum House (with four bedrooms), Indigo House (a five bedroom residence with window walls), Forest House (a four bedroom residence surrounded by trees and vistas from the second floor), Olive House (a four bedroom residence with an Olympic sized lap pool) and the six bedroom Amber House which sits on a 15,000 square foot lot.
Some of the amenities of The Setting include an outdoor pool and covered patio, two car garages, guest bedroom suites and more. The location is near notable places and cities like Sunset Place, Dadeland Mall, the University of Miami, the city of Coral Gables, Pinecrest and its top rated schools plus the neighborhood of Coconut Grove.
- Multi-story design open plan with a great room
- Attached 2-car garage
- Master bedroom suite with in suite bathroom featuring extra light glass with integrated washbasins
- Guest bedroom suite with bath featuring marble composite with integrated washbasins
- Large central kitchens featuring quartz surfaces, glossy and/or satin lacquer cabinet finishes
- Office/studio/library area
- State of the art low-voltage wiring, security system
- Natural polished concrete floors throughout
- High efficiency HVAC equipment
- Native low maintenance vegetation and landscape
- Outdoor pool and covered patio
- Space for an elevator to be installed