Residences by Armani Casa
The anticipation is finally over as the go ahead for the long rumored Armani Casa luxury condominium tower has been confirmed by developers Gil Dezer and George Perez. It represents another crucial element in the redevelopment of Miami’s core city. The project is expected to be one of the most dramatic offerings ever brought to the Sunny Shores area of Miami.
Buyers and investors alike will be pleased with the amazing collection of luxury features, amenities and creature comforts. This is the perfect time to take advantage of favorable Pre-Construction pricing and terms. A down payment of $100,000 will secure your reservation. We can provide you with the list of subsequent staggered payment requirements to keep your reservation active.
It is expected that real estate investments in the area will reach record levels and newcomers will be drawn to the development along the Florida Riviera. Residents will be rewarded by unparalleled views of Miami’s iconic skyline and the blue waters of the Atlantic within the comfortable, very secure confines of North America’s version of Dubai. The development will have broad appeal to local buyers as well and offer investors from Europe, Central America, South America and the population intense areas along our northeastern seaboard the opportunity to invest in the ever-popular Miami area, which remains high on the list of the country's fastest growing areas.
If you have an interest in getting in on the ground floor of this 60-story, 260 unit masterpiece design, below are the specifics.
Main features and amenities:
- Unit sizes between 1400 and 3700 square feet
- 2, 3, and 4 bedroom living arrangements are available
- Prices ranging from $1.1 to $8 million
- 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling glass
- Expansive oceanfront or bay-front balconies along the outside perimeter
- Oceanfront pool set among plush tropical landscaping
- Full service “branded” restaurant
- Full spa and fitness center
- 3 floors of private resident only cabanas
- Prime location on the ocean and Collins Ave.
Details about Residences by Armani Casa:
- Address: 18975 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles, Miami, Florida 33160
- Designer: Cesar Pelli, noted Argentine designer
- Completion date: late 2016
- Interior Concepts by Giorgio Armani
- Theme: unique living space, filled with elegance and contemporary flair,
To keep abreast of pre-construction occurrences or to discuss the purchase of a luxury condominium at the Residences at Armani Casa before the anticipated flood of new residents to the area, contact me, Dan Maza at my Miami office location at +1 (305) 433-2818.
Oral representation cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. No statement herein should be relied upon. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation of offers to buy condominium units in states where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Prices, plans and specification are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Please consult all purchase documents for details